We are running in Single Tenancy and were informed that Public means the
end client can see it on Requester Console and Internal means that it
doesn't show on Requester Console.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Shyam Attavar
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 4:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Question about Work Info and View Access in ITSM 7.1

**
Dear Listers,

We are trying to see if there is more to what is mentioned in the
Incident Management guide for the View Access flag for Work Info records
(excerpt below):

>From the View Access list, select Internal or Public.

! Internal-If you want users within your organization to see the entry.

! Public-If you want everyone with access to the application to see the

entry, including requesters from the Requester console.

We are using the application in a single tenancy mode and don't have any
other companies or organizations being supported on this instance.

I was wondering what the "within your organization" really means, since
I see behavior not consistent with what is documented.

Any thoughts/inputs?

TIA
--
Shyam