Midtier timeout has to do with the user session timeout.  Once
arserver is started there is a persistent socket connection to the
arserver.

Can I ask what type of firewall this is?

Axton

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.