Thanks David!  Just fishing for any known problems.

Regards,

Dennis Ruble
Rockwell Collins

"Easter, David" <david_eas...@bmc.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
11/18/2009 12:49 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: ITSP 4.0 on 7.5 arsystem?

**
Hi Dennis,

  To answer your first question, it?s because it hasn?t been tested by QA
due to ITSP 4.0 being a legacy product.  To the best of my knowledge, no
BMC testing has been done that would indicate that it won?t work ? but, as
with all things, best to try it in your dev environment first and see if
anything negative occurs.  And, of course, keep in mind that the
combination would be unsupported, so if you run into problems, you may be
asked to duplicate the issue on a supported combination.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as
a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC
Software, Inc.