Subject: Upgrade from 1.5 to 1.6 Discovery
From: Kathy Morris <kathymorris...@aol.com>
Date: Fri, November 20, 2009 10:44 am
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
Hi All,

We just upgraded from 1.5 to 1.6 and we are having performance issues now.  The users are frustrated with the performance.  We are running long tasks at night time scanning about 5,000 IP addresses.  Also we are creating large tasks.  Our Discovery is on one server, and the CMDB is on another server.  We are not synchronizing to the CMDB during this time period, just running the tasks.  Would the task bring the CMDB performance down?  Or are there some performance issues with Discovery 1.6?