** Frank,

I saw the reference to ARNotification in the 7.1 doc.
It's basically the same info in the doc for 6.00.01 and 6.3
What I didn't see is regarding the "The X,Y order of the fields" you mentioned.
What do you mean by this?
Do I call the fields x_myfield1, y_myfield2 ... ?
I tried by aligning all the fields in the view alphabetically ... by adding a_, b_, c_ ... "flags" to every field ... I re-created the form and the filter ... nothing helped
I believe there must be a trick with this ... that would be great if somebody could drop me a tip or an idea on this ...

Siriche
somewhere in Europe

Frank Caruso wrote:
**
You need to create a special view of the form called "ARNotification". The X,Y order of the fields in that view will dictate how they are displayed in the email. This is documented in the 7.1 Work Flow Objects guide.

HTH

Frank Caruso
Iraq