Thanks LJ

I guess it was created wrong in the first place.  Its funny it worked for
a while then stopped recently.
I'll have to create another AL to do the set field on Window open.

JK

LJ Longwing <lj.longw...@gmail.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
12/07/2009 01:51 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Date field viewed in Dialog form on midtier

**
John, you need to be very careful when dealing with date vs date/time.
Date stores the # of days....date/time stores the # of seconds.  What you
are trying to do is add date/time (seconds in 15 days) to a purported date
field....you may want to just try adding 15....but be warned, there have
been problems using calculation on date fields with $DATE$...so you might
be better off setting your date field to $DATE$, then in a second setfield
action (same AL works) do a $DateField$+15