Hi,
I had a similar problem whilst trying to load attachments in ARS version
6.3. It would load the first attachment but not any more in the same filter
processing run. BMC told me it was a known fault and was fixed in 7.x It
wasn't! I solved it by using active links to call the filter processing for
each attachment load.
The other reason why the attachment may not save is the way the run process
line is passed to the server. Try to run filter and sql log and look at the
processing statements to make sure they conform to the syntax of the
command.

Regards

John

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:04:35 -0600, Hyunkel v2.0 <lord_dyna...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>ARS 7.1 patch 007
>Unix Server --> Solaris 10
>
>The file is storage on the unix server.
>

>Hugo Ruesga
>perotsystems®
>US  972.577.7000
>MX +52 (33) 3332.3868
>P Please consider the environment before printing this email
>
>The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message
is intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by
law and it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and
do not disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error
by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

>Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:42:25 -0600
>From: tony.worthing...@kohls.com
>Subject: Re: Add-Attachment fail on Filter
>To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
>
>**
>What version and patch?  Bugs around
>this process...
>

>Tony Worthington
>| Sr. Technical Analyst |
>Kohl’s Department Stores
>
>N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive | Menomonee Falls,
>WI  53051 | office: (262) 703-7763 | e-mail: tony.worthing...@kohls.com
>

>From:
>"Hyunkel v2.0" <lord_dyna...@hotmail.com>
>
>To:
>arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
>
>Date:
>12/10/2009 12:38 PM
>
>Subject:
>Add-Attachment fail on Filter
>
>Sent by:
>"Action Request System discussion
>list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
>

>**
>
>I'm trying now to add the attachment to
>the field, but guess i'm doing something wrong.
>

>For add the attachment i'm using a filter with a Run Process that calls
>for:
>

>$PROCESS$ PERFORM-ACTION-ADD-ATTACHMENT 536880912
"/home/remedy/fit_ftp/other.txt"

>The filter is getting executed but, the attachment is not being attached
>to the field.
>

>Do i need to do anything, or am i missing something?
>

>Best Regards
>

>Hugo Ruesga
>
>perotsystems®
>

>US  972.577.7000
>
>MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

>Please consider the environment
>before printing this email
>
>The information contained
>in and transferred with this electronic message is intended only for the
>recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and it may contain
>information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended
>recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it
>to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to
>this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.
>

>Cuida tu aguinaldo y tus cuentas bancarias,
>OTTO
>te enseña cómo.
>
>_Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where
>the Answers Are"_
>

>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
>
>This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
>
>and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
>
>If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or
use of the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.

>If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and
notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

>CAUTION:
>
>Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves
the right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.
Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's
Associates at any time

>without any further consent.
>

>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
>
>This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
>
>and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
>
>If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or
use of the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.

>If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and
notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

>CAUTION:
>
>Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves
the right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.
Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's
Associates at any time

>without any further consent.
>

>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
>
>This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
>
>and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
>
>If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or
use of the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.

>If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and
notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

>CAUTION:
>
>Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves
the right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.
Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's
Associates at any time

>without any further consent.
>
>_Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_