  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Rick Cook
  Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 1:55 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Current Host ID of ARS Server always changing

  ** Hmmm...I just tried that with both my Ethernet and Wireless card MAC
addresses, and BOTH times I put in the ensuing license key, I got an ARWARN
469 saying that the key wasn't valid for this server.  After bouncing the
service, it still shows that I am running unlicensed.

  Rick

  On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Kelly Gatewood <kgatew...@itprophets.com>