  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Mike Ballinger
  Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 10:47 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Mid Tier 7.5 Under Windows Server 2008 and IIS 7

  **
  I am currently trying to install Mid Tier 7.5 p3 on a Windows 2008 server
(32 bit) with IIS 7.0 I am using Tomcat as my JSP Engine.

  I configure my IIS 7 with the ISAPI Extensions, ISAPI Filters and IIS 6
Metabase Compatibility all install in my IIS 7 role

  I also have the ISAPI Filter set to the path the Jakarta redirect.dll. I
have enabled the Directory Browsing and the default document to enabled and
I have configured the handler mappings with Read, Script and Execute.

  So here is where I am at.

  I can get the Configuration page to pop up and I can go in and configure
the Mid-Tier. Everything seems to be up and working from the Mid tier point.

  However as soon as I attempt to use the Web User tool

  http://Mid Tier IP/arsys/home

  So I know I am seeing the arsys directory at this point.

  I can put in my log in credentials

  At this point, I get a 404- File or Directory not found.

  The server I am attempting to login to is running AR Server 7.0.1, is this
the problem?

  Am I missing something in the configuration file?

  Am I missing a step in the installation of the Mid Tier?

  Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

  Mike Ballinger

  Developer

  ARPC/DPD

  mike.ballin...@arpc.denver.af.mil