1. I will not answer.
2. Remedy 7.5 is not the tool for this.. Foundation Discovery, TideWay(now
the new BMC product) - this does discoveries, Depending on what Security
will allow you to do...
Be Aware... SNMP V3 is Still not availible for ANY BMC products.. (this is a
stab at BMC to stimulate an engineering marval of using snmpv3 which has
been out for 10 years)...
3. Remedy does integrate with hp node manager for autoopen and close of the
tickets. no sure how the integration to BAC would be yet.. I will await the
list.
are you also looking at insight, hp reporter, and ucmdb? just wondering.

--
Patrick Zandi