Subject: 7.5 data loader worksheets?
From: William Rentfrow <wrentf...@stratacominc.com>
Date: Mon, December 21, 2009 9:23 am
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
I just spent 20 minutes looking at the BMCDN for the 7.1/7.5 foundation data load worksheets and couldn't find that.
Rant on: That place is horrible to navigate.  I actually saw a post titled "Foundation data load" and copied that into the search results and got - SURPRISE! - zero search results.  I don't trust their search feature at all for this (and other) reasons.
I know the sheets are there - I just can't find WHERE….
Anyone have a clue?
William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom Inc.
wrentf...@stratacominc.com