From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of copits.rich...@bwc.state.oh.us
Sent: 22 December 2009 3:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Incident Console display...

**

I'm hearing that in our 7.5 Incident system users are running into a limit
of being able to see only 50 incident numbers in their panel when

they display - for example - the "all priorities". Is this a builtin limit
or is it configurable, and if so any suggestions on which manual

I'll need to look in to learn more about how to do it? Thanks.

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception,
please delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or
transmitting this message.

Are"_