Have a look at www.iteloffice.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Gemmell" <markgemm...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: ASK FOR RECOMMENDATION ABOUT: Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) for Remedy

Hi

At wwrug09 in las vegas we presented our cti for remedy called "via". It is a full integration allowing complete telephone control from ars (not just a screen pop) and works for 100% web too.

We connect with cisco voip and quite a few other telephony and ivr systems.

It is deployed and works with 100 or more agents.

If you want to know more just ask.

Cheers

mark

mark.gemm...@devoteam.com