Hi,

Has anyone encountered the ff error:

1) We can create a new Release ticket but we can't modify data or
progress to any stage beyond Draft. We get the error:
ARERR [92] Timeout during database update -- the operation has been
accepted by the server and will usually complete successfully
2) Also, we're missing some parts in the Release Management Console such
as:
    a) No "Show Details" link on top of the table containing the list of
Releases (beside the Create, View, and Print links)
    b) Under "Functions" in the Console pane, we're missing the "Release
Change" and "Survey" functions.

Is it possible that there was something wrong with the installation?

Details:
ARS Server 7.5 Patch 2
OS: Solaris 10
DB: Sybase v15

Thanks!

Regards,
Kali

NOTICE
The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way. If you received it in error, please tell us immediately by return
email and delete the document.  We do not guarantee the integrity of any
e-mails or attached files and are not responsible for any changes made to them
by any other person.