The Oracle session count is going to match the thread count configured
across all the queues.  If you want to research what queues are running into
blocks (not enough threads), look at the per thread server statistics.  If
you want to know whether your servers are able to effectively use as many
threads as you have configured, look at the kernel statistics for your
arserverd process.  On Solaris you can look into mpstat and sar.

Axton Grams