If there were thousands of items in the form created every day then I
would take another route.  But I decided to set the escalation to run off
hours so it shouldn't cause performance problems.

Thanks for the thread's talk I forgot about that aspect.

JK

"Hermann, John N Mr CTR USA TRADOC" <john.herma...@us.army.mil>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
01/21/2010 12:53 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Delete entry (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

"PS: Something tells me this is gonna be a long thread :-)"

Speaking as someone who has only just begun to venture into the rabbit
hole that is ARS/Remedy... Good :-)

This kind of discussion is invaluable and a wonderful insight into the
inner workings of ARS.