Joe,
Let me ask it this way: the min and max according to the apache setting
should be the same which keep performance to the max. Preventing of the
sizing/re-sizing is a Performance hit as well. So is there new guidance out
that they are recommending a differing of min and max now?
and if so where?

--
Patrick Zandi