From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kaye Bernales
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 4:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Does Remedy 7.5 support foreign characters?

**
Hi List,

Just want to ask if Remedy 7.5 would be able to support foreign characters
(i.e. Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc).

Thanks!
Kaye

NOTICE

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way. If you received it in error, please tell us immediately by return
email and delete the document. We do not guarantee the integrity of any e-mails
or attached files and are not responsible for any changes made to them by any
other person.