I've created a scheduled report which is running perfectly except for
the days of the week that it is running.  I want it to run 7 days a week
and my crontab -e is set up as follows:  0 1 * * 0-6.  From my
understanding "0-6" is Sunday-Saturday so it should be sending the
report every day.  However it seems to be consistently skipping Sunday
and Monday (0 & 1).  Any idea what I could be missing?  Thanks in
advance for any help.

Terri

AR Server: 6.3 Patch 24 on UNIX AIX 5.3

SQL - Oracle 9.2.5

ITSM v 5.6

MidTier 6.3 Patch 20 on a Windows 2003 NT server - IIS

This email (including any attachments) may contain information that is private
or business confidential. If you received this email in error, please delete it
from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply email so that
our records can be corrected.