From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 3:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Big fan of Remedy Developer Studio?

**
Strange. I am almost positive I had to upgrade the LINUX boxes at my previous
project from 32 to 64 because the new Mid-Tier would not install on the 32 bit
servers. I am not on that same project anymore but could find out what that
issue was just in case I am remembering something wrong.. I'll try to find out
tomorrow.

(to be continued...)

Joe