Dear List
Urgent help required here
I have serious issue here with SLA's not building properly.
I have made an SLA which uses Business hours and Business holidays from the
Business Holidays and Workdays form.
Once all the required qualification and milestones are entered i click on
build. SLA start building when when it comes to building the Milestone it get
stuck and will not proceed forward. I have tried restart the SLA services
manually but still the same issue. Deleted the enteries in the Apllication
Pending form and rebuilded the SLA's again but the problem still persisted
Please let me know what may be issue and how can this be fixed.

ARSYSTEM 6.3 patch 23
SLA module 5.5

Regards
Rajesh

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate
proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from
your system.
Thank You.