From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 6:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Migrating Approval Data

**

We have CM 7.0.3, and are looking to migrate Approval configuration data
from Dev. to Test.  We know how to do the core configuration data, but
want to be sure of how the dependencies work and which exact forms the
approval data is stored in, so that we can export/import it onto the new
server without issues.

What I have so far is this:

1.      Approval Process Rules (form: AP:Process Definition)
2.      Approval Rules (form: AP:Rule Definiton)
3.      Approval Process Configuration (form: APR:SYS-Approval
Definition)
4.      Roles (form: AP:Role)
5.      Alternates (form: AP:Alternate)
6.      Approval Mappings (form: APR:Approver Lookup)

Does this look correct, both in terms of completeness and the correct
order?

Rick

Are"_

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.