Subject: Re: Problem Investigation Cancelled Status Reasons
From: Charles Baldi <charles.ba...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, February 18, 2010 8:56 am
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
Kelly,
That is a great write-up -- wish I had seen it earlier.  Though it does leave out the process flow changes that you would do in 7.0x using the form Process Flow Structure Setup.  If you want to use the process status flow bar to set your new status reasons, then this needs to be updated as well.  Not sure if this applies to 7.5/6.

Now all we need is an equivalent write-up for the other pseudo-data-driven fields.  "Change Reason" and "Timing Reason" come to mind...

Regards,
Chuck Baldi