From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Tommy Morris
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 4:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: 390600 : Form does not exist on server (ARERR 303)

**

Really cool thing happened after a restarting AR services and logging in
through the UT I get an error <Error generating application list field content.
(ARERR 1900)> returned on the screen and in arerror.log

Wed Mar 03 17:17:59 2010  390600 : Error in definition for an active link
(ARERR 399)

Wed Mar 03 17:17:59 2010     CMDB:Instance:Inst_DefaultClassId

Wed Mar 03 17:17:59 2010  390600 : Form does not exist on server (ARERR 303)

Wed Mar 03 17:17:59 2010  390600 : Error in definition for an active link
(ARERR 399)

Wed Mar 03 17:17:59 2010     CMDB:Instance:Inst_DefaultClassId

Wed Mar 03 17:18:49 2010  390600 : Error encountered while initializing
(Initialization routine) the shared library (ARERR 9755)

Wed Mar 03 17:18:49 2010     bmc.cmdb.cmdbEngine

Wed Mar 03 17:18:49 2010  390600 : Class does not exist. : BMC_ASSETBASE (ARERR
120002)

The cool thing about all of that all I did was apply a new AR temporary
license. No other changes were made.

copies of the original message.