Which patch level are you installing, and what OS are you installing it onto?

Lyle

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 8:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ars 7.5 client / admintool - devstudio - Installation issues

**
Hello,
I would like to know if anyone is having installation issues specifically
toward the admintool for 7.6.
We have seen zero bites availible issues, and other issues with running through
the complete installation questions, then it starts to install and at about the
1.5% (1.2 bars) it hangs and does nothing. No errors in the OS side, Nothing
Obvious at all. I know I am dealing with a more hardend box than most, because
is seems to work on a home PC fine. Just wondering if anyone else out there has
this and has some methods of work around. We contacted support and got the list
of standard questions from a playbook, but they have no clue. I will continue
on my own, but just asking for the sake of saving some time.

--
Patrick Zandi

copies of the original message.