To add to my previous post, you can have more than one form having the same
alias without any problems. The only pain would be looking the form up in
the User tool using the Form Open button on the user tool.. All the forms
with the same alias will appear with the same name and it will be hard for
you to differentiate them.. Functionally though it will work seamlessly from
my experience..

Joe