From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Brosow, Torsten
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 3:30 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Archiving for incidents in Remedy

**
Hi Amunullah,
ITSM requires a much more smarter solution as BMC offers for OOTB archiving.

I set up a database driven solution to archive ITSM 7.x and 7.5 considering the
data and permission model.

If you need more information pls let me know.

Kind Regards

Torsten Brosow
Senior Solution Consultant

Column Technologies Australia Pty Ltd
Level 32, 101 Miller Street North Sydney NSW 2060
Mobile: +61 (0) 450 605 836 | Email:
tbro...@columnit.com<mailto:tbro...@columnit.com>