From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ghatge, Rootuja
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 12:50
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Question about Atrium Core console on 7.6

Please refer to following knowledge base article related to your problem.

Problem
Atrium user gets a blank screen while accessing Atrium Core Console or other
console errors might appear. Right click shows Flashplayer version only.
Send failed or AtriumWidget [ARERROR 9337] or [ARERROR 9391] could be seen as
well instead of the blank page.

Product
BMC Atrium Core 7.5 and 7.5.1

Environment
ANY

Solution

#1 cause for this - No Data Visualization Server is specified in the AR Midtier
config pannel. Please check this first.
Not every aspect in the following steps to solve this will apply. However all
verifications are important as any of these can play a role in resolving it.

First verify that the <ARServer>/midtier/atrium dir exists. Cases have been
reported where the midtier does not create the atrium directory, which contains
the Atrium Console swf files. This is the #1 source of the blank page.

Under typical installations if the atrium directory is removed then the midtier
will recreate it when any user clicks the "Atrium Core Console" link from the
Home page or when the Midtier app server is restarted.

The blank page or errors related to left over 7.5 GA release (Atrium
Console) can be fixed by :

1. Using the ARUser to check the Default Web path (AR System Setting ->
Advanced). Make sure it exists and is concluded by a forward slash. For example
http://myarsystem/arsys/

Update! The following green coded text has been found the most effective step
in resolution of this issue:

Next go to the Connection Settings tab and in the Midtier Administrator
Password enter the same value you use to connect to the Midtier configuration
UI. The default is arsystem.

Next go to the Mid-Tier Configuration UI and make sure you can login with that
password.

Next go and click server settings and click to edit the server that is selected
for Data Visualization Server and update the password there using the check to
validate the password. If the change is accepted than the password is accurate.

At this point you can try to flush the cache and restart the Mid-Tier (Apache
Tomcat 5.5). After this particular step if you login into the Atrium Core
console you should see "Get flash" message.

Click the link and get the Flash from Adobe's website.

2. Logging out of the AR User tool and back into it (without restarting
tomcat) and then access Atrium Console.

3. In the Internet Explorer click Tools > Internet Options and Delete Cookies,
Delete Files (with Delete all offline content checked) and under Settings check
the "Every visit to the page" toggle. Under Advanced tab check the "Do not save
encrypted page."