Hi,

And what is your ultimate problem or requirement?

I have worked with technical Remedy stuff for many years, and I have never
had the need to know exactly in which tables the data is stored.

If you just look at the tables in the AR System Repository, it is not hard
to figure out the ones related to char-menus (if that is what you are
after). The repository is very structured.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: