All,

I am trying to write a web service that needs to list some fields from
CHG:Infrastructure Change form, and CI Name and Type of related CIs

I have a complex web service that uses CHG:Infrastructure Change as the base
form but I can get to AST:CMDB Associations with the change id and do not know
how to get to the Base Element form in the same web service.

Any idea how to get these 3 forms tied together (form 3 - Base Element is not
related to form 1 - Change form)

ARS v7.1
The xsd that I have and works (but need to get the CI Name and CI Type) is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:schema targetNamespace="http://tempuri.org";
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns="http://tempuri.org";
elementFormDefault="qualified"
attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
<xs:element name="CCIS" type="ChangeCISummary">
                <xs:annotation>
                        <xs:documentation>Comment describing your root
element</xs:documentation>
                </xs:annotation>
        </xs:element>
        <xs:complexType name="ChangeCISummary">
                <xs:sequence>
                        <xs:element name="Change_Request_Status"
type="xs:string"/>
                        <xs:element name="Summary" type="xs:string"/>
                        <xs:element name="Notes" type="xs:string"/>
                        <xs:element name="Infrastructure_Change_ID"
type="xs:string"/>
                        <xs:element name="Scheduled_End_Date"
type="xs:dateTime"/>
                        <xs:element name="Scheduled_Start_Date"