Wow you're timing is good.  I just finished writing this report.  The
forms you want to report against are HPD:HelpDesk AuditLogSystem for
incident and CHG:ChangeRequest_AuditLogSystem fpr change.  I used the
field Original Request ID to map to Request ID (not to be confused with
Infrastructure Change ID).  The report simply shows:

Audit Date
User
Log

Hope this is useful.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> kim.sant...@phaseforward.com 03/18/10 1:44 PM >>>

** Change Management 7.0.02 Field 'ASCHG" is set up for auditing.
Audit Option: is set to "Audit" and Audit Log Key: is set to "None". Is
it possible to report on the audited data?  Looks like the data is
captured in form:CHG:Change Request Audit (in which table points to
CHG:ChangeRequest_AuditLogSystem).Tried looking through the Developers
Reference Guide and looking for some Data Dictionary document. I've had
no luck.   Kimberly
Are"_