From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Martin, Dwayne
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 12:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Approval Server "Management Cost Authorization" demo filter

Dear List,
We are trying to get the demo Approval Server working.  The documentation
refers to a "Management Cost Authorization" filter.  We don't have it on our
system, altho we have hundreds of other AP filters.  Is it supposed to come as
part of the demo, or are we supposed to create it ourselves?  I could easily
have deleted it by mistake, not knowing what it is for.
If it is part of the package, and someone would be willing to send me an import
definition of it, I will be grateful for at least a day-and-a-half.
Dwayne Martin
James Madison University
(ARS 7.1 p3, RH Linux server, Oracle 10.2 db)