**

Hi Listers,

WWRUG10 will once again have a Technology Showcase and lots of participation from vendors who work with Remedy. My goal is to make the showcase bigger and better than before. Last year we had voting for the Innovator of the Year. This year we will have even more categories for participants to vote on.

Are you a Software Vendor,  a Consulting Company or do you otherwise do business with the Remedy community? If so, please consider a sponsorship of WWRUG10.  The website is now updated with a prospectus that outlines the various sponsorship opportunities.  As the Technology Showcase Manager I'd be happy to talk with you about a sponsorship listed or potentially one I didn't think to cook up. Vendors who sign up before the slots fill can expand their visibility to new and potential customers by having an hour session demonstrating their products and offerings to an audience of upper management personnel.  See http://www.wwrug.org/wwrug10/sponsors.html for details.

Are you a consumer who would like to see a particular company in the Technology Showcase? If you have a relationship with someone at the company, forward them this mail and tell them you'd like to see them participate in WWRUG10.  If you don't know who to contact at the company or are shy about reaching out to them, simply send an email to vend...@wwrug10.com with your wish list of vendors. I'll be happy to hunt them down and tell them that a potential customer wants to see them at WWRUG10.

See you in Vegas!

Kelly Deaver
Technology Showcase Manager

WWRUG10