From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kali Obsum
Sent: Tuesday, 6 April 2010 11:59
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [ARSLIST] How to display DATE field in date format (from DB)

**

Hi,

We have a field of type 'DATE'. It is stored as an integer in DB. Does
anyone know how to display this in Date format? (e.g. are there
functions that we can use?)

Regards,

Kali

NOTICE

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in
this email in any way. If you received it in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document. We do not guarantee
the integrity of any e-mails or attached files and are not responsible
for any changes made to them by any other person.