Hi All ,

    I have installed mid tier patch 008 and restart the tomcat server. When
I checked with my incident numbering they have changed. Below is the screen
shot

Before patch installed the incident count was #17709 and after installation
of the patch the incident count is #18706 and there is a

1000 incident difference. Please let me know is this will affect the
incident counts.

RAVI CHANDRA . RAMAGIRI
Infrastructure Management Services Team

System Administrator  - Windows / Remedy
 (O) +91 40 44556600 (351)  (C) +91 9985794493  (V) 847-879-4995 Ext:- 351
*  <mailto:rambabu.ru...@gssamerica.com> ravi.ramag...@gssamerica.com

GSS America InfoTech Ltd., A SEI-CMMI Level 3 certified company
Third Floor, Block 'B',
Cyber Gateway, HITEC City,
Hyderabad - 500 081. AP. India

 <http://www.gssamerica.com/> www.gssamerica.com

P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.

Disclaimer
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.