This may help.

I got that error once.  I had to remove and readd the Server name and
password from the midtier config tool.  Don't forget to Restart the
services.

I also cleared the cache while I was in there.

JK

addressee(s) to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is
confidential or legally protected.  If you are not the intended recipient or
have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy,
distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments.  Please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and
any attachments.  Dunkin' Brands Inc. makes no warranty that this e-mail is
error or virus free.