Hi everyone.  I know this is likely a simple question and I will kick myself
when I find the answer but I am looking to do the following.

1.  Loop a table field (no problems, this is easy)

2.  While looping rowselected, set an attachment field in an attachment pool.

3.  Once the attachment field #1 has been set, go to the next record and set
attachment field #2.

The stump I am having is at step 3.  How do I tell the guide to go to the next
record in the table loop?  The guide loops rows selected and is designed to
populate the attachment pool to a maximum of 3 attachments.

thanks.

Videos that have everyone talking! Now also in HD!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9724465