  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
  Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 12:21 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: ARX Files from MidTier

  **
  Is there a limit to how many columns or characters you can save to an arx
file from the MidTier?  Looks like we are starting to get errors ("Failed to
Perform Action") when we add more than 213 columns.  The Client is fine and
can handle much more than this..

  ARS 7.1 p7
  AR Midtier 7.5 p2
  Windows 2003