From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Sergio Tomillero
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:10 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Problems creating LDAP Vendor forms

Hello,

Creating a vendor form,  I indicate the next in vendor properties:
//<LDAP_DIRECTORY_SERVICE_HOST>/<BASE_DN>??sub?(objectclass=OrganizationalPe
rson)

I get a list of fields and choose some of them. Once created the form, I
cannot see the results in Remedy.  When accessing to it, and doing a clic on
‘Search’ button,  I get the message:

- ARERR [100] Entry ID void parameter

It happens the same with any Vendor Form using LDAP that I create, instead
of the vendor properties.
Doing a plugging log, I do not see any relevant. Also If I indicate
something in Request ID field, for instance ‘1’ and do a search, I get the
error:

- LDAP : Bad search filter (LDAPERR 87) (ARERR 3377)

Any idea?
Thank you in advance,
Sergio Tomillero