Hi,

The important thing is to check the "buffer logged lines". This improves
logging significantly.

The practical file size limit I have seen is 2Gb.

If you turn on API/ESCL/FLTR/SQL into the same file, a max-size of 0.5Gb
will produce a file of 2Gb.

I have seen many instances of 2Gb log files uploaded to our RRR|Log-tool
for analysis, and I have not heard of  performance problems due to the
logging.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: