Maybe the service action is have baked in ARS 7.1....

________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] on
behalf of Grooms, Frederick W [frederick.w.gro...@xo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 3:29 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Service Action in AL

**
Wow … I never noticed this in the Active Link log file.  You are correct that
it shows Goto Guide Label and then the fields mapped on the Output mapping.

If you have both Active Links and Filters in the log file (from the user tool)
you will see the FLTR line shows:  filter processing (phase 1) -- Operation -
SERVICE on

As for the Server name error… Are you logging in (thru the Admin tool) to the
exact same server name that the server knows itself as (the Server-Name:  value
in the config file).

Fred