I have downloaded and performed the steps to register and added environment
path variables for the .NET API for 7.1 and even tried .NET 7.5 on a Windows
2008 Server.
However, when I tried the API connection to our Remedy BMC 7.01 server using
the code I found on it we keep receiving this error:

{" is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)"}

This error occurs from this .NET code (highlighted in green below:)

Public Function GetRemedyObject(ByVal pRemedyServer As String, ByVal pRemedyUID
As String, ByVal pRemedyPWD As String, ByVal pRemedyPort As String, ByVal
pRemedyRPCProgramNum As String) As BMC.ARSystem.Server
        Call objArSystemPub.Login(pRemedyServer, pRemedyUID, pRemedyPWD, "")
        Call
objArSystemPub.SetServerPort(Microsoft.VisualBasic.Conversion.Int(pRemedyPort),
Microsoft.VisualBasic.Conversion.Int(pRemedyRPCProgramNum))
        GetRemedyObject = objArSystemPub
        Return objArSystemPub
    End Function

Does anyone in the list have any ideas what might be causing this error?
We have run through and added system environment variables for LIB and PATH and
added to the PATH variable where the API files are (that were downloaded from
the ARAPI75.NET.ZIP) and restarted the server but still no luck.

Is there other steps that need to be followed that will correct this error?

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN IT Packaging and Automation
860-766-4761