From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Rabi Tripathi
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ACD integration with Remedy User: Not able to have active links see
received field values

HI all,
If you have any application on a user's PC (such as ACD software client)
opening a ticket form (say, submit mode) in Remedy user...
...and you have active links on this form that receive some field values
from the software and take any action **as the window is opening**

...please let me know the secret of getting this done.

Doing the following, I am NOT able to have active links on the form that
opens process the info received from the software:
-this software does a DDE Call to run a macro in Remedy user, passes some
field values as parameters
-Macro causes Remedy User to open that form in submit mode
-Window Loaded active links on this form read received values and take some
action

My issue is that the Window Loaded active links see all field values as
blank.

That is, when a form is **opened by a macro** (as opposed to: by Open Window
action in active link, or user manually opening a form), field values appear
to be loaded on the form, only **after** window loaded event has completed.
It's supposed to happen before the Window Loaded event.

TIA.

ps: this is an offshoot of this thread
Re: On "Window Loaded" active link doesn't see field values???

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org