From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 9:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: {Remedy ARS} Clear All

Yes, it is a Display Only form.  Sorry, I should have mentioned that.

I'll probably take your regular form template suggestion.  I have about 4 pages
that could be clicked and every time they lose focus, I would like everything
would be cleared.

Even though I would have to create the regular form and create all of the
fields (with the same id's), it would be better than creating a set fields
active link (4 or 5 of them) and having 50 or 60 set Field to $Null$ for each
field and each active link.

I just wish there was a process that I could run, but that was just wishful
thinking...

Thanks so much for the tip!!!!

Lisa