Listers,

(I admit, this is a bit of an advert!)

Sadly, it's not just a case of knocking together some code and implementing
SSO, because invariably you'll end up with a solution that you wouldn't want to
roll out into production - there are a whole range of SSO bugs in the AR System
that need addressing, and you'll only find them as users start calling you.

That's why JSS built a solution and, three years after we started, are still
developing it while also assisting many of the largest BMC VARs and clients.
Of course, anyone could say that, so have a look at what our customers are
saying:

http://www.javasystemsolutions.com/jss/quotes

Also, did I mention that we've secured BMC RKM with SSO?  I should point out
that there isn't an SSO interface to RKM, so you won't find a KB entry on it.
You can see it in action in this movie:

http://www.javasystemsolutions.com/movies/SSOPlugin-WhatsNewInVersion3

Read all about it on page 28 of this magazine:

http://www.javasystemsolutions.com/documentation/maternamonitor.pdf

You can evaluate the solution for free, today.

John

--
John Baker, Web Technologies Consultant / SSO Support.
http://www.javasystemsolutions.com