From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Warren Baltimore
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 13:59
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: WARNING - POSSIBLE FRAUD

** Yeah, I'm waiting for my lawyer in Nigeria to send me my
$23,456,234.00.  He says I just need to send him a check for his fees!

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Bruce Sisk <siskbr...@peoplepc.com>
wrote:

**

sooo...what do i need to do to get the $1500??  I am already working
with a really nice Nigerian Prince to get his money back too!!

Bruce Sisk

BFS Enterprises