Are you running a 32-bit JVM?  You need to be using a 32-bit JVM.  Also try
running the installer in Compatibility mode (say Windows XP SP3, or similar).

Lyle

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Atul Vohra
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 4:47 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Compatibility Matrix

I just down loaded the compatibility Matrix from BMC and it states:

Platform                                                         Minimum
Operating System version
32 or 64 bit x86 PC Compatible                  Windows 2003 (32 or x64)
[Server, Advanced Server, Datacenter, Enterprise, Standard]

BTW We are using 2008 64 bit .

Atul Vohra
President, ProTech Software Inc.
BMC Remedy Skilled Professional (R.S. P.) v7.1
BMC Certified Adminstrator v7.5