Attention all you WWRUG'ers now is the time to go ahead and submit your
topics for the next World Wide Remedy Users Group 2010 meeting to be held in
October of this year.  We are looking for topics that will provide updates
to new or existing tools, applications and integrations, provide insight
into recent customer experiences and how they were handled (to share with
your colleagues), tips and tricks for handling tough situations or just
plain help us old timers remember what we used to know (hey, there's a lot
of Neo-Listers out there J).

One of the most questions common I received last year (our first time as an
independent group) was whether you received complimentary admission to the
event if your paper got selected to be presented.  The answer is that we
don't have the deep pockets of a large corporation to pay for your
registration fees as a confirmed speaker, not that it hasn't been offered
but we prefer to retain the independence and freedom to make unbiased
decisions in bringing this event to the Remedy community.  This was a major
concern for me last year as the Director responsible for bringing quality
technical content to the table.  We had slotted for 28 papers last year but
were pleasantly surprised by having to expand the number of sessions to 34
in order to accommodate all of the quality technical content that was
selected.  We did have some folks submit the same topic and had to choose
from the abstracts to identify the best selection for the group.

So as we open up the submission window I look forward to even more topics
from an ever expanding number of ARSListers.  If you were thinking of making
this job harder by submitting a greater number of topics or more technical
content, I say "Go Ahead.Make My/Our Day!".

With Bob Beauchamp from BMC on board as our Key Note speaker, you can
probably expect the same if not higher level of involvement from BMC as to
the content surrounding the BMC Remedy AR System and ITSM Product Suite.
They were responsible for 14 of the 34 papers last year and covered
everything from Service Desk, Change, Asset and Service Level Management on
the "What's New" front as well as some hints of the future that you will
only get behind the closed doors of the sessions at the WWRUG10 Conference
in Vegas this year.  Lot of other tools, applications and integrations from
partners and independent sources were new last year and I am sure there are
some updates to them.

If you don't have a topic that you feel comfortable submitting but would
like to suggest that someone from the list present it, please feel free to
use list as the  forum to ask your fellow listers to submit them for you.

I hope I have covered the topic at hand and we look forward to you making
our job of selecting the session topics that much more challenging (for us)
and rewarding (for you) plus seeing you all in Las Vegas this year.  There
will be more fun and excitement this year than ever and we are bringing back
The Brew for the Celebration this year due to popular demand (hey, we
listened to you!).

Here is the link to submit
<http://kineticsr.kineticdata.com/kinetic/DisplayPage?srv=KS00D0B7A9C485fUvX
SwtEhGHAjlFt>  your topics