Hi Listers;

Does anybody has experienced issues with runmacro command on an ARS Server
Group?

I have to ARS Servers one with NAT address and the other one without NAT; both
servers are managed due a Load Balancer, but before i installed the second ARS
Server the script with the call for a submit action using runmacro  utility was
working fine, but now it doesn't work; I'm trying to figure why this could
happen, or how can i perform a troubleshooting on this.

Best Regards

Hugo Ruesga
US  972.577.7000
MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and
it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

Prefiero un día sin coche que sin Messenger
www.vivirmessenger.com