From: Angus Comber <arsl...@iteloffice.com>
Subject: Is it possible to run a search from an activelink?
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:34 AM

**

What I want to do is have something trigger my
active link - eg click of a button, which would open a new form, set a field to
a value and then run a search using that form to find all records where field
value is the value inserted.

I can see how an Open Window active link gets me
part way there.  But how can I get the search to run without any further
user intervention?

Is this possible using an active link?  If
so how?

Angus
_attend WWRUG10 www.wwrug.com  ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_